- Digitally-optimized, circular fisheye auto-focus lens
- Produces circular images with an angle of view of 180-degrees when attached to a full-frame digital or 35mm film SLR camera
- Maximum aperture of F3.5, a minimum focusing distance of 5.5 inches, and a maximum magnification of 4.6x
- Super multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Gelatin filter holder at the rear
Sigma’s 8mm F3.5 EX DG Circular Fisheye are a unique approach to creative photography. Images created by fisheyes are a circular, curved distorted view of reality. It allows photographers to shoot creative images by taking advantage of the acute perspectives that are invisible to the human eye. This Sigma fisheye produces a circular image with a 180 angle of view within a black surrounding frame. A minimum focusing distance of 5.3 inches and a magnification ratio of 1to 4.6 allows the photographer to have fun with placement of subjects extremely near to the camera with distorted backgrounds. For photographers looking for a creative venue this Sigma fisheye is a good choice.
Features Lens Construction – 11 Elements in 6 Groups Angle of View – 180 Number of Diaphragm Blades – 6 Minimum Aperture – f22 Minimum Focusing Distance – 13.5 cm / 5.3 in Filter Size (mm) – Rear slip-in gelatin Maximum Magnifications – 1 – 4.6 Corresponding Mounts – Nikon (EX, DG) Dimensions (Diameter x Length) – 73.5 x 68.6 mm / 2.9 x 2.7 in. Weight – 400g / 14oz.